Cloudflare is a popular application security and performance booster tool. It’s also known as the content delivery network (CDN). You can do DDoS mitigation, get quality internet security services, and distribute domain name server (DNS) services. It acts as a reverse proxy for websites, helping to improve performance, increase security, and ensure the availability of websites and web applications.
The good news is that you can now integrate this popular web and application security tool into FlyWP to protect your servers from getting hacked or compromised.
Here in this documentation, we’ll give you the basic steps to integrate this tool into FlyWP.
Let’s get started.
Steps to integrate Cloudflare to FlyWp
- Under the team section, you’ll find “Integrations.”
- On this page, you’ll see the configure button.
- You’ll get a pop-up window where you’re required to fill in the box with Cloudflare information.
- Name of the Cloudflare account
- Your Account email
- And the API token or Global API key
- To create a Cloudflare API token, you can check out this link.
- You need to log in here
- After you log in, you’ll be directly redirected to the API token page. Click on “Create Token“.
- Here you’ll find the pre-built API token templates. So go with the DNS API token to proceed with the step.
- Fill out the information with some valid data. For example, permissions, zone resources, client IP address filtering, and TTL And then move on to the next step.
- You’re all set; now just check the information before creating the API token.
- Here you go. You can find the API tokens here. Also, you can use the given CURL in a terminal shell to test whether your token is working or not.
- Now go back to the FlyWP Cloudflare configuration page and paste the API token here with the ID credentials. Once you’re done, hit the “Save” button.
- That’s all. You have successfully integrated Cloudflare with FlyWP to secure your WordPress server management process.
So this is how you can integrate and configure a Cloudflare account in FlyWP.